Let’s finish this.
Everything i’ve done has made me who i am today, but if i were to say that there are absolutely nothing to regret..i would be bullshiting you.
1) taking too many classes in HS.
2) oversleeping for my motorcycle license test..oversleeping for a lot of things.
3) spending too much money on Yugioh cards..shuttup i was young.
can’t thnik of the rest on top of my head.
My mind is kinda visual..here are the gist of it in words.
1) “10 days on the countdown!”
2) “That chicken looks good…damn.”
3) “POs, where you be hiding at?”
4) “Need to finish assembling the charge controller for the solar panels.”
5) “Need to do my nails.”
6) “Can you prioritize a little better? kthanks.”
7) “Gotta make something.”
1. Nice ears
2. Nice eyes
3. Nice nose
4. Nice mouth..gum..teeth
5. Overall hot face
6. Smokin’ body
7. Nice hands..knuckles..fingernails
8. Nice legs..feet..toes
Yeah my heart is pretty shallow, isn’t it?
- Japanese/mexican food makes me happy. Can’t go wrong w/ sushi and hot sauce!
- Love unique and funny-looking styles.
- Cannot sing. Babies cry and windows break at the sound of my voice. Not very pleasant, isn’t it?
- Don’t really like speed bumps.
- Also don’t like to gamble.
- REALLY don’t like traffic tickets.
- Prefer to be low-key.
- Used to skate. Until Vans skatepark revoked my membership. -_-
- love basketball even though I’m short…
- love board games even though i’m not good.
to try to finish one of these for once.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.
Maybe I’ll do this too LOL…never done these kind of things and well I want to find a reason to postpone studying.
This sound interesting and different! :) I’ll start….. tomorrow. haha
ive never done one of these before..but this one looks fun! :)
Kinda late on this, but it looks fun to try. I’m only gonna do the first half (don’t wanna spam my tumblr). haha
Welcome to the 21st century where good marketing is able to trade in privacy for convenience. This is the single most frustrating article that i read in a while. It’s still a little fuzzy to me as to how the system will “benefit us all”, let alone worth the co$t. Security? rightt. Just another excuse to add control to the one on top at the expense of the little guy.
More reasons to wear color contacts!